Company Tax Returns

FinSol Tax Advisors offer wide range of services in Wembley and throughout UK. Our all Accountants in Wembley are offering the perfect financial solution to meet every need of clients.

Tax return: It is a document that must be filed with the HM Revenue & Customs declaring liability for taxation.

Your company or association must file a Company Tax Return if you get a ‘notice to deliver a Company Tax Return’ from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). You must still send a return if you make a loss or have no Corporation Tax to pay.

You don’t send a Company Tax Return if you’re self-employed as a sole trader or in a partnership – but you must send a Self Assessment returns.

What it involves?
When you file your tax return, you work out your:

• profit or loss for Corporation Tax (this is different from the profit or loss shown in your annual accounts)
• Corporation Tax bill

You can either get an accountant to prepare and file your tax return or do it yourself.

We can help you for your any accountancy need of your business. If you want to know any kind of information about our services contact us any time!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s