What allowances are available?

FinSol Tax Advisors offer wide range of services in Harrow and throughout UK. Our all Accounts in Harrow are offering the perfect financial solution to meet every need of clients.

The following tax allowances can be given:

Personal Allowance:
For tax years from 2013 to 2014 onwards, there are three amounts of Personal Allowance:

• a standard amount (the basic allowance) for people born on or after 6 April 1948
• a higher amount for people born between 6 April 1938 and 5 April 1948 inclusive
• the highest amount for people born before 6 April 1938
Marriage Allowance, for couples where both members were born on or after 6 April 1935, depending on how much you both earn

You can transfer £1,100 of your Personal Allowance to your spouse or civil partner if:

• your annual income is £11,000 or less
• your partner’s income is between £11,001 and £43,000
• you were born on or after 6 April 1935

This will reduce the amount of tax your partner has to pay. It will usually save them £220.

Married Couple’s Allowance, for couples where at least one member was born before 6 April 1935

We can help you for your any accountancy need of your business. If you want to know any kind of information about our services contact us any time!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s