Keeping records

As one of the leading firm in UK, we FinSol Tax Advisors offers experienced and qualified Accountants Wembley. Our professional accountants provide wide range of services and help to solve your problem.
Payroll taxes: Payroll taxes are taxes imposed on employers or employees, and are usually calculated as a percentage of the salaries that employers pay their staff.

You must collect and keep records of:

• What you pay your employees and the deductions you make
• Reports and payments you make to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
• Employee leave and sickness absences
• Tax code notices
• Taxable expenses or benefits
• Payroll Giving Scheme documents, including the agency contract and employee authorisation forms

Your records must show you’ve reported accurately, and you need to keep them for 3 years from the end of the tax year they relate to. HMRC may check your records to make sure you’re paying the right amount of tax.

If you have any query or would like to know more information about our accountants in London and their services, don’t hesitate to contact us.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s