Transferring your pension

FinSol Tax Advisors are positive, friendly and trustworthy accounting firms in London. Our team of certified Accountants London offers expert accounting & tax advice and a tailored service to meet all your accounting needs.

Income Tax: It is a tax you pay on your income. You don’t have to pay tax on all types of income.

You may want to move some or your entire pension fund (sometimes called a ‘pension pot’) if:

  • you’re changing job
  • your pension scheme is being closed or wound up
  • you want to transfer to a better pension scheme
  • you have pensions from more than one employer and want to bring them together
  • you’re moving overseas and want to move your pension to a scheme in that country

 Get help and advice

You can get free, impartial information about transferring your pension from:

  • The Money Advice Service
  • the Pensions Advisory Service

You can also get impartial advice about workplace pensions from an independent financial adviser. You’ll usually have to pay for the advice.

Our each and every accountant is knowledgeable, skilled and capable to working along with you to achieve your business and financial goals. To know more about our service and accountants contacts us today!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s