Register if you’re a partner or partnership

At FinSol Tax Advisors we have Accountants in Uxbridge who is a part of the largest network of accountants and they offer various kinds of services.

Self Assessment tax returns: If you’re financial affairs are more complex you may pay Income Tax and National Insurance through Self Assessment. You’ll need to fill in a tax return every year.

You must register for Self Assessment if you’re a partner in a partnership.
Use the online forms service or the postal form to register for Self Assessment if you’ve joined a partnership.

You’ll need your partnership’s 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR). You can find a UTR if you’ve lost it.

You must also register your partnership if you’re the ‘nominated partner’.

There are different ways to register:

• for limited liability partnerships
• if you’re a partner that’s not an individual, for example a company or trust

If all you want accountant Uxbridge to complete your tax return or annual accounts, we are happy to help you. For more information about any of our services contact us.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s